Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Inspired

I have been thinking a lot about a blanket/quilt I want to make for the new babe. I have been having a hard time getting it formulated in my mind. Haven't been sure of exactly what I want to do. I think I just came across something I love!

Just saw the photo above on the wise craft blog. Isn't it beautiful. I think I'm going to go with this design. Now I just need to figure out if I want soft, muted colors or bright, bold, not-so-baby looking but definitely cool colors. So hard to decide.


**I'll be choosing a winner for the flower pin a little later this afternoon. Who will it be? Who will it be?

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

I saw that yesterday! I don't know if they have one in Rexburg but you should look for Home Fabrics. They usually have a really good clearance section...

Heather said...

I think that is beautiful....nice simple pattern. Soft muted colors would make it look so feminine and classic. Bold colors could look cool too. Do one of each.

Dylan said...

Oh man, Caitlin, Rexburg doesn't have anything cool. Seriously. I initially thought that all the students who complained about there being nothing here were just whining. We've lived here for three years.

They weren't.

Dylan said...

I'm with Heather on this one: one of each.

ashley said...

pretty...i just finished my first baby quilt...pictures tonight after it is washed! i think that that will be adorable whatever you decide. i have no idea what i will end up doing for our baby!

The Fellers said...

Candace, seriously, you are so crafty! You inspire me to be better! But the thing is, I never have any good ideas, I guess I just need to start lookin! I love the quilt! I personally, love bold colors! Scoty's room is blue and lime green, and I love the colors, I will probably stick with that when we have a girl, pink and lime green, but I agree, either or, or BOTH would be great!! Good luck!!

Amber said...

I love that pattern for a baby quilt/blanket! Whatever you decide & end up doing is going to be great because you are awesome at everything you make!!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...