Sunday, February 25, 2007

100 Things

I read Heather's blog this morning with her 100 post. I wasn't going to do it, but dangit, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Chanel already has hers up & I'm having so much fun reading them. So, here goes:

1. I'm a simple girl.
2. I do not like wearing socks or nylons.
3. I'm married to my best friend.
4. I can plug my vacuum into a central plug & it reaches my entire apartment.
5. I think my daughter is really cool.
6. I want to have more kids....the exact number is not definite.
7. I have a hard time with morning sickness.
8. I worry about the delivery the entire time I'm pregnant.
9. I worry about everything really.
10. I'm very sensitive.
11. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
12. I'm a middle child.
13. I like attention.
14. I don't like feeling left out.
15. I have 4 sisters & 3 brothers.
16. I think my parents are adorable. Inside & out.
17. I want to be like my Mom.
18. I have a soft spot for my Dad.
19. I have never needed a lot of friends, just a few really good ones.
20. I got a subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine when I was a junior in high school.
21. I love to craft
22. I have 3 new projects in my head before I even complete 1.
23. I love handmade things.
24. I love to take photographs of my family & my life.
25. I feel like I am an artist, in my own way.
26. I've never felt skinny in my life, though at times I have been.
27. I wish I would have enjoyed it.
28. I was VERY happy on my wedding day.
29. This spring Dylan & I will celebrate our 7th anniversary.
30. I love Sadie, but am glad that we had a few years to ourselves.
31. I enjoy cooking.
32. I like trying new recipes.
33. I do not like cleaning up after cooking.
34. I prefer laundry over dishes.
35. The bathrooms are my least favorite to clean.
36. I cannot snap my fingers.
37. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
38. I am addicted to sugar.
39. and scrapbook paper.
40. I can't remember a time when I didn't know that I wanted to be a mom.
41. I'm very proud of my husband.
42. I love cookie ice cream sandwiches.
43. I have a Cesarean scar.
44. When I was a girl, I had 15 stitches in my big toe,
45. 5 stitches on my forehead,
46. and a broken arm.
47. all on separate occasions.
48. I care about the environment.
49. My faith is everything to me.
50. Family is just as important.
51. I want to be a cute old lady.
52. I want my grandkids to love me, just cause. Nothing forced.
53. I really hate poetry.
54. unless it's Dylan's.
55. I can't imagine my life without music.
56. I hope all my kids love to rock & roll.
57. I'm selectively tone deaf.
58. I value hard work.
59. I never want to have too much money.
60. I never want nice things to be important to me.
61. I want people & life to be the most important, always.
62. I cry at almost every movie, pregnant or not.
63. I was in student council in high school.
64. Dylan makes fun of me for this.
65. I also played volleyball.
66. My first job was at the bankruptcy court.
67. I then worked for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy Trustee.
68. I don't like office work.
69. Dylan is the organizer in our family.
70. He has to keep after me.
71. I like things clean, just not the best with organized.
72. I hate it when people mix up there, their & they're.
73. I don't like cold weather.
74. I love Halloween
75. and Christmas.
76. I love when winter turns to spring.
77. I miss Dylan when he's at work.
78. Sometimes I get depressed when he leaves.
79. I hate being late & get very irritable trying to get places on time.
80. Nobody can make me laugh like Dylan.
81. I really like to make him laugh.
82. I can be lazy.
83. I love feeling motivated & inspired.
84. Finding a good deal makes me feel so happy.
85. Sadie has the best squishy, soft skin to kiss.
86. I faint easily.
87. I have to lay down to have my blood drawn.
88. I miss seeing good live music.
89. I miss seeing my mom & sisters.
90. I cry every time I say goodbye to my family.
91. I call myself a scrapbooker,
92. but rarely find time to do it.
93. I want very badly to raise good children.
94. I love getting the mail.
95. I love getting my hair cut.
96. I love root beer floats.
97. I love taking naps, but never get to anymore.
98. I'm fine with sacrificing things for the people I love.
99. I have been blessed with SO much.
100. I know that Heavenly Father loves me.

Okay, that took me a while. Can't believe I actually got to 100. Please join in. I'd love to see your lists!

7 comments:

Amber said...

I love your list! I just did mine too. It was fun!

Heather said...

These are so wonderful. They make me smile. I want to collect everyone's and put them together, I think, so we have little bits of each other.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

WOW! Do I know you this well??? I mean I wasn't surprised when i read your list, I love that! PS If I have seen your cesaran scar is there really anything I don't know about you??? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

kellymccaleb said...

love your list AND
here's where to find all the amazing baby clothes your heart could desire, however, some are VERY pricey, but one going home outfit is worth it:

teacollection.com
eurochild.com (petite bateau of france is the yummiest softest clothes ever- you can find them sometimes on ebay)
cocoacrayon.com
floraandhenri.com (so expensive, but their essentials are AMAZING and last for YEARS just stretching).
buandtheduck.com
oliebollen.com

Ipuna said...

I am so glad I got to learn a LOT about you! I think you are one of the sweetest individuals I knwo.

Ipuna said...

It's know. Sorry

Anonymous said...

Your list is awesome, as are you!

PS- I got the apron!!! I love it so much!!! I tried to leave you positive feedback on etsy, but I am a little slow. I couldn't figure it out. :)

PPS- The c.d. looks awesome, too. It must have been my lucky week.

-J. Todd

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...