I read Heather's blog this morning with her 100 post. I wasn't going to do it, but dangit, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Chanel already has hers up & I'm having so much fun reading them. So, here goes:
1. I'm a simple girl.
2. I do not like wearing socks or nylons.
3. I'm married to my best friend.
4. I can plug my vacuum into a central plug & it reaches my entire apartment.
5. I think my daughter is really cool.
6. I want to have more kids....the exact number is not definite.
7. I have a hard time with morning sickness.
8. I worry about the delivery the entire time I'm pregnant.
9. I worry about everything really.
10. I'm very sensitive.
11. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
12. I'm a middle child.
13. I like attention.
14. I don't like feeling left out.
15. I have 4 sisters & 3 brothers.
16. I think my parents are adorable. Inside & out.
17. I want to be like my Mom.
18. I have a soft spot for my Dad.
19. I have never needed a lot of friends, just a few really good ones.
20. I got a subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine when I was a junior in high school.
21. I love to craft
22. I have 3 new projects in my head before I even complete 1.
23. I love handmade things.
24. I love to take photographs of my family & my life.
25. I feel like I am an artist, in my own way.
26. I've never felt skinny in my life, though at times I have been.
27. I wish I would have enjoyed it.
28. I was VERY happy on my wedding day.
29. This spring Dylan & I will celebrate our 7th anniversary.
30. I love Sadie, but am glad that we had a few years to ourselves.
31. I enjoy cooking.
32. I like trying new recipes.
33. I do not like cleaning up after cooking.
34. I prefer laundry over dishes.
35. The bathrooms are my least favorite to clean.
36. I cannot snap my fingers.
37. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
38. I am addicted to sugar.
39. and scrapbook paper.
40. I can't remember a time when I didn't know that I wanted to be a mom.
41. I'm very proud of my husband.
42. I love cookie ice cream sandwiches.
43. I have a Cesarean scar.
44. When I was a girl, I had 15 stitches in my big toe,
45. 5 stitches on my forehead,
46. and a broken arm.
47. all on separate occasions.
48. I care about the environment.
49. My faith is everything to me.
50. Family is just as important.
51. I want to be a cute old lady.
52. I want my grandkids to love me, just cause. Nothing forced.
53. I really hate poetry.
54. unless it's Dylan's.
55. I can't imagine my life without music.
56. I hope all my kids love to rock & roll.
57. I'm selectively tone deaf.
58. I value hard work.
59. I never want to have too much money.
60. I never want nice things to be important to me.
61. I want people & life to be the most important, always.
62. I cry at almost every movie, pregnant or not.
63. I was in student council in high school.
64. Dylan makes fun of me for this.
65. I also played volleyball.
66. My first job was at the bankruptcy court.
67. I then worked for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy Trustee.
68. I don't like office work.
69. Dylan is the organizer in our family.
70. He has to keep after me.
71. I like things clean, just not the best with organized.
72. I hate it when people mix up there, their & they're.
73. I don't like cold weather.
74. I love Halloween
75. and Christmas.
76. I love when winter turns to spring.
77. I miss Dylan when he's at work.
78. Sometimes I get depressed when he leaves.
79. I hate being late & get very irritable trying to get places on time.
80. Nobody can make me laugh like Dylan.
81. I really like to make him laugh.
82. I can be lazy.
83. I love feeling motivated & inspired.
84. Finding a good deal makes me feel so happy.
85. Sadie has the best squishy, soft skin to kiss.
86. I faint easily.
87. I have to lay down to have my blood drawn.
88. I miss seeing good live music.
89. I miss seeing my mom & sisters.
90. I cry every time I say goodbye to my family.
91. I call myself a scrapbooker,
92. but rarely find time to do it.
93. I want very badly to raise good children.
94. I love getting the mail.
95. I love getting my hair cut.
96. I love root beer floats.
97. I love taking naps, but never get to anymore.
98. I'm fine with sacrificing things for the people I love.
99. I have been blessed with SO much.
100. I know that Heavenly Father loves me.
Okay, that took me a while. Can't believe I actually got to 100. Please join in. I'd love to see your lists!