Monday, February 19, 2007

9 Weeks....


(more or less) until this baby comes. Actually, There are 8 weeks & 4 days until my due date. Better get to work on that quilt, huh?

I am feeling huge, but my weight gain has actually been right on with my first pregnancy. Starting to feel really stretched out & puffy & getting a little more uncomfortable each day. Very irritable & very emotional.

I'm enjoying the baby's movements. I love that I can feel them inside & look at my belly & see it moving at the same time. Seems like this one is moving so much! It's my little secret that I enjoy so much. Paying for my groceries & I get a few kicks...nobody around me knows that my little baby inside is kicking. Reminding me that she's there, growing stronger & one day soon she'll join us.

We think that we've decided on a name. We were having trouble with a middle name, but think we've finally landed on something we like. We'll see if we still like it in a few months.

Not much more to report. I'm not in love with this picture of me, but then again, am I ever in love with pictures of me? Also, I had some dark put in my hair....gotta do that every now & then when it starts getting way too blonde. I'm liking it.

10 comments:

The Fellers said...

Oh my heck, you look so great. I didnt look NEAR that good! Way to go! I loved feeling the baby kick too, something you just can never EVER explain to anyone, love it!

Amber said...

Oh you look so good Candace! And I love Sadie peeking out from behind you. So cute.
And I love how you said that "my little secret" cause it is so true. I love that feeling. And more fun to let Dylan or Sadie feel too!
And your hair looks good.

Dylan said...

Candace - You look great. You always do. But who took that picture? Yeesh. Love ya, cutie.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

so cute! i love how sadie is peeking!!! oh to feel the baby kick- precious thing that is. ENJOY!!!

cbhoff said...

I was hoping you would post a picture of yourself soon. Thanks for that. You sure are one cute pregnant woman!

I don't know if you heard but John and Mary had their baby boy on the 9th. There was one point when EVERYONE (our friends) were pregnant and now EVERYONE is about the have their babies. So exciting!

Heather said...

You look beautiful. It goes by so fast because you live so far away and we don't see you and your changing belly!

Caitlin said...

Dang, Amber. I had to go back and look at the picture. I didn't even see Sadie there! Candace, you look cute and your hair looks really good. I am wondering if anyone else is as anxious as I am to hear the name you guys picked...

Michelle said...

I would like to know the name... I love Sadie's name.
You look great Candace

Dylan said...

Don't worry folks, you'll hear the name soon enough... in like nine weeks or so. See, now you have something to look forward to!

Ipuna said...

Candace, you look great!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...