Friday, February 02, 2007

Flower Craft

Sadie & I did a little arts & crafts this morning & made some paper flowers on popsicle sticks. Yes, she is wearing her flower girl dress from my sister-in-law's wedding. This is normal. Every morning she wakes up & puts a dress on. When we leave the house she knows it's time to get into jeans & t-shirt & coat. Crazy kid.

Anyway, I just free handed these flowers, she colored them & then we taped them onto popsicle sticks. Pretty easy & she had a good time.


Heather said...

How appropriate...making flowers while wearing the flower girl dress. Second picture is beautiful

ashley said...

cute! crafts with the kid- i am still in that stage where i think things like that won't happen! i am so glad that i have people like you to remind me that they do and have such fun and cute ideas!

cbhoff said...

She is so darling! I hope that when I am a mom I can have enough energy and spunk to do crafty and fun things with my kids. You do a great job!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...