Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm Still Alive

Kinda took a bit of an unplanned blog break. Just wasn't feeling it. I wish I could say that I've done & accomplished lots of fun things this past week, but it just wouldn't be true. Sadie & Dylan have been feeling under the weather & I've been just plain tuckered out. Lots of fun things planned for this coming week, so I hope to get out of the slump.

Today is Dylan's birthday. We had a nice, quiet day as a family. Sadie & I decorated this cake for the birthday boy. Very impressive, I know. Our cake decorating skills are off the hook. No really, not very classy, I know. But it's ours & that makes it cool to me.


So happy to have this handsome man as my partner in life. He's the coolest person I know & my best friend.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy birthday Dylan!!
Is that a confetti cake?? Those are the best & the decorations are sweet!! I am glad you guys had a good day!

ColoradoCoolCats said...

YAY! 30! Dylan you look so good in that picture- what a man!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday! Cool cake. Funny, you don't look any older. But you do look very suave in the official birthday picture. All the best!

Caitlin said...

Sadie looks SO excited about that cake...

Happy Birthday, Dylan!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!! Looks like you all had a happy day!

cbhoff said...

Happy Birth Commemoration Day Dylan!

Sadie looks so darling in that picture. I love her hair.

Anonymous said...

So sorry I didn't get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dylan... Hope this year is his best ever!

-J. Todd

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...