Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Link Love

Can I just share with you some super cool websites that have gotten me pretty excited this week? Good, thanks. Here they are:

Quilts. Okay. I'm getting ready to start on the quilt for the new baby. I've come across these great ones through the whip up site: Squares quilt & be sure to check out the back. Gorgeous!!! Also this beauty. I am totally in love with this quilt. The colors, the design. Just beautiful.

I came across Design Mom through a link from NieNie's blog, also a fun little read. Anyway, lots of great stuff to look at over there at Design Mom.

Seems like I had more to share, but that's all I can think of right now. Oh, well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am lovin the design mom link and those quilts are beautiful. I can't wait to see the progress your making on baby #2's (since I don't know her name!) quilt.

I'm totally teasing about the name. I understand. I can wait!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...