Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mommy Todd

Sadie told us this morning that she was "Mommy Todd" & then pointed to her chest. "These my bodies", she said. "bodies" are what she calls breasts. We then realized that she had two halves of plastic Easter egg under her shirt. Oh man...she's crazy.

As you can see from the only photo I was able to snap before my camera battery died, Mommy Todd was pretty crabby. This girl is a good actress because she was very true to the role she was playing.


Caitlin said...

Oh, my head. She is SO funny! Isn't it crazy what little kids come up with? My sister was just saying that her little girl pretends that she's a teenager whose mother has died!

ColoradoCoolCats said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Soooo glad you got a picture! Fake boobies are awesome!

Amber said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I love little girls!!!!!!!!!! Will I ever have one?

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, that is so funny I just almost choked to death while laughing!

What will Miss Sadie come up with next?

-J. Todd

Robin said...

This is absolutely . . . what? So girlie! And the expression is priceless. Thank heaven for little girls. Love ya.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...