Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Randomness Galore

Now THIS is my kind of dinner! Pancakes with strawberries & whipped cream. This is what Sadie & I ate for dinner last night. Quite yummy. I have to say that this is the best on big fat pieces of french toast, but the pancakes were pretty good.

I got some really happy mail on Monday. My first present to open for the new little baby. Thanks to my wonderfully thoughtful friend Chanel. She made this gorgeous scrapbook for the new baby, but it's told from Sadie's point of view, which I think it incredibly cool. Thanks Chanel. You are awesome & you really made me so happy.

What has your weather been like? We got a lot of snow this week. The winds finally died down & we were able to get out & play in it today.

Have I told you how much I love my calling as 2nd Counselor in the primary? I was really nervous about this calling. Especially about teaching sharing time. I can't believe how much I enjoy it now. This photo is from our activity this last Saturday where I got to take the kids on a treasure hunt through the church. The treasure at the end being the scriptures & some chocolate gold coins.

I started up my very own etsy shop & just listed a couple more craft aprons. These ones are in the same fabric that I made mine in. This has been fun for me. Hope my little business venture does well.


Usually Happy said...

Oh, that scrapbook is so cute! I think I might have to copy the idea and do something similar.

And I know what you mean about being afraid of Sharing Time; I'm a counselor in Primary as well. But now I feel like I'm finally to the point where I LOVE to do it when it's my turn.

Heather said...

You look like such a natural with the kids. Love your aprons and am glad that you're selling them. Those pancakes look delish. I may have to do breakfast for dinner tonight.

Robin said...

Just visited your shop -- both aprons are sold. Have to say I'm not surprised. I don't have to hope -- I know it will go well.

Michelle said...

What a thoughtful gift! It looks really cute. Glad you're enjoying Primary.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...