Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ravioli Soup

We had a really, really yummy dinner tonight & guess what! No meat.

Quick & Simple Ravioli Soup

1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (15 oz.) can vegetable broth
1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
3/4 tsp. minced garlic, dehydrated - (I used one clove fresh garlic)
1 (16 oz.) package frozen cheese ravioli (small)
1 zucchini
1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese

Place first four ingredients in pot, bring to a boil & boil 5 minutes. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise & then slice thinly to make small pieces. Add ravioli & zucchini & cook until ravioli is done. Garnish with parmesan.

We ate it all gone! Doesn't make a whole lot which is great for our family, but if you have more mouths to feed you can add more vegetable broth - or double the entire thing. I made some bread sticks to go along with it. It was nice. Our bellies are happy.

1 comment:

The Fellers said...

That sounds nummy, seriously, I am going shopping tomorrow, I think I might just pick up the ingredients I dont have and make that! Oh, and I looked at your etsy shop, such a good idea for you!! I think it will do well for you!! Keep it going!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...