Saturday, February 24, 2007

There's a Baby Coming...

and I've been on the lookout for the past couple months for an outfit to bring this little girl home in. Can I just tell you how much I hate newborn clothes. I hate the colors. I hate the roses & frills. Needless to say, I haven't been able to find anything that I love or even like quite a bit. If you know of any good websites to shop for cool newborn clothes, please help a sista out.

Now, toddler clothes on the other hand. So much that I would love to buy for little Miss Sadie Jane. There's so much cool stuff out there. And, on that subject, I did see this darling t-shirt at J.Crew today that I'm thinking of making my own version of.

Oh, and it's Easter dress time. Something I think is so fun as the mother or a girl, to be able to buy a foofy dresses for holidays (Easter & Christmas). But it's so hard to find anything good!

I've also been thinking about all the stuff I want for this new baby. I'm trying to decide if I want a bassinet or a pack & play to use for the baby's bed while she's tiny. I thought I wanted a moses basket, but now I'm not so sure. Kinda leaning towards a pack & play. Those are nice to have even when the baby is bigger...for travel, etc.

And, I've just gotta have a Bumbo. You know I'll be buying one of these when the time is right.

Any suggestions for some must have items when the baby arrives?

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh, that little t-shirt is so cute and I can totally picture Sadie in it.

ColoradoCoolCats said...

so I LOVE newborn clothes, especially for girls, are you crazy???? They're so delicate and cute and PINK!!! I know you're way cooler than I am, but man I just love newborn stuff. The toddler clothes rock too though, but yes I am still lame and like the cute over the stylish. They'll be buggin me for cool clothes when they're older, right now they can look little girly and have no say!
That seat thing makes me laugh!!!!

Heather said...

Oh how I wished for more pink things. There are so many more cute girl clothes than the funky animal/sports clothing they have for boys. I have no cool websites for you my kids are always clothed by Old Navy. Simple and easy.

I do however have a recommendation on the gear. The only thing I have ever liked was Amber's arm's reach for when they are little. All my kids HATED the bassinets and we went out and bought a pack and play that is rasied. It sagged and I hated it!

There's my two cents.

Ipuna said...

I didn't even know what a bumbo was. I had to look it up. It's a good thing?

Someone bought me a lot of thin, white cloths. I had no idea why, but I realized they became excellent spit rags.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...