Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To: Him * From: Me

I made Dyl this little chipboard album. There are 6 pages total & it's 4x6 inches. I used song lyrics that remind me of him & added some of my own notes. Also, got to use some scraps from pages that I tore from an Urban Outfitters catalog a while back.

***Check out a similar chipboard album made by Kelly for her daughter.


ColoradoCoolCats said...

So sweet!

ashley said...

looks like your valentines day was awesome- what great valentines you guys made for each other! those pictures of sadie are to die for!!!!

Michelle said...

Those books are amazing. I also like the photo idea.Very cute.

kellymccaleb said...

oh i was soooo loving it and just about to rave..can i still even if i helped inspire it? i LOOOOOOOVE it! those colors are to die for!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...