Saturday, February 17, 2007

Toilet Paper Roll Bowling

That's what we're doing around here today.

Total cost = $0, just time saving up those toilet paper rolls.

Results = one pretty amused little girl.

As you can see from that second photo, Sadie hasn't really gotten the idea of rolling the ball. She just throws it at 'em.


Anonymous said...

That is ingenious! I may just be setting myself up some toilet roll bowling... HOT DIGITTY!


Dylan said...

Rolling, throwing... whatever. It's all the same thing, right? I mean, isn't throwing just elevated rolling?

And that is why they won't let me back into Teton Lanes.

Amber said...

That looks fun! Good idea!

ashley said...

i am going to start writing down all of the good ideas that you have. this looks so fun.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...