I have felt SO TIRED. Sunday always does this to me. After getting everything ready for 8:30am church, teaching sharing time & then making dinner....yesterday's included homemade rolls...I'm just zapped. Yesterday I laid on the couch almost all afternoon & even took a good nap when Sadie went down for one.
Today, I'm trying to clean up the mess. Sadie has been sick & really clingy. I've lost all motivation on all my projects. Hoping this all only lasts for a few days.
So, a few things that have made me happy in the past few days:
* From the relief society newsletter this month...I think mine is the best :) Of course it is cause I have the coolest husband.
* Going to the cheap theatre to see Flushed Away with Dylan & Sadie. Sadie wearing her glasses through almost the whole movie.
* Making my mom's roll recipe & having them turn out pretty darn good!
* Listening to Cold Roses by Ryan Adams & the Cardinals. The album I've listened to WAY, WAY too many times, but still absolutely love.
* Coming up with an idea for Dylan's valentine. Just need to find time to make it!
* Sadie saying cute stuff like "me not wear my glasses evermore"....she has though. Funny how they formulate their language.
* Going to church by myself yesterday. I was totally able to listen, feel the spirit, and weep constantly like only a pregnant lady can. Happy to feel some promptings from my Heavenly Father letting me know that I don't need to fear. Everything will be just fine.