Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Want a Cookie?


I wish I could send some to all of you, but I guess they'll have to stay here in my kitchen & most of them will end up in my belly. I eat the most sweets in this family. I'm a junkie.

My mom has the best sugar cookie recipe. The almond extract is heaven. When I open that little bottle this rush of really yummy memories comes over me. Frosted heart sugar cookies for Valentine's, pumpkins for Halloween & cakes decorated with icing flowers. Yum.


Someone had a question about the file folder games, I thought it would be easiest to explain by posting a photo of one. I was able to fine these books at my local library. I just copied them, colored, cut out the pieces, laminated them, cut out the pieces again & attached with velcro. My little one really likes them & they are cheap!

I finished Dylan's valentine last night. I'm excited to give it to him & then to share a few pictures tomorrow. I'm so very happy with how it turned out.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I can't wait to see this Valentine that you've been eluding to!

ColoradoCoolCats said...

velcro- genius! im loving making mine, thank you so much! your surprise is finished, just have to wait for pay day to mail it! yahoo!!!

kelly mccaleb said...

that is GREAT! thanks so much for sharing. and the cookies look YUM

ashley said...

i want one of those cookies, think i will have to go to the kitchen and eat one of mine, probably not as good as yours but hey it's sugar!
happy valentines day!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...