Saturday, March 03, 2007

2 & 1/2


She's 2 & 1/2 now. Can you believe I have a 2 & 1/2 year old on my hands?!? Crazy! Sometimes Dylan will say to me, "Can you believe that she's that baby we brought home from the hospital?". Man, time flies with these little ones. I'm enjoying so much about Sadie who is right in the middle of the terrible twos, but we have some struggles too.

So a little about this girl right now:

*She loves dresses & skirts.
*loves to have her hair in pig tails.
*loves coloring & more recently, drawing.
*has SO MUCH energy
*likes Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Barbie, Cinderella
*some of my favorite words this week: chicklish = licorice & roos bur = root beer
*can be bossy & dramatic
*likes to play rough with Maddy
*loves the snow
*jumps & runs a lot
*loves nursery
*has an insane imagination. Yesterday the vacuum cord held up over her head was a rainbow.
*Is so soft & squishy & so delightful to kiss & hug.
*Is excited for "baby sister" to come...I think.

2 comments:

cbhoff said...

awe! how cute!

Anonymous said...

Once again, Candace, an adorable picture!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...