Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bits & Pieces

I have been a bit preoccupied & haven't felt like there's been anything substantial to post about. Thought I'd share a little bit of what's going on in my mind, even if it's not that interesting.

*Been trying to work on Sadie with her glasses. We're making steps, very small steps, but trying to put forth more of an effort.

*Potty training is coming along as well.

*Bought myself 2 pairs of cropped sweat pants. It's all about comfort right now. Dylan says I'm waddling. I feel big.

*Today is Dylan's last day of work at the GAP. Goodbye Gap discount. I have loved you for the past 7 years. I will miss you A LOT! And sorry to all who have enjoyed Friends & Family Days, those are long gone as well.

*Planning on keeping busy with projects while Dylan is gone. On the top of the list are: birthday gift for Amber, baby gift for Melissa & my quilt for the new baby.

*This Friday I will be 4 weeks away from my due date. Scary.


Chanel said...

Comfort is good!
Sadie looks so much like Dylan in that picture- wow!
4 weeks, sooooooo EXCITING!

Heather said...

It's good to say goodbye to the GAP discount. It means on to better things. A cool job with much better opportunities! I remember wearing skirts at the end because there were no restrictions. Hope you get all your projects completed. Please schedule in some rest time!

Amber said...

Bye friends & family!! We will miss you!
Sadie is so adorable in her glasses! And yes sweats are a good thing at the end of your pregnancy!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...