Saturday, March 03, 2007

He's Coming Home!!!

Dylan has been in Cleveland for the past few days & we've been missing him very badly. There is an episode of LOST waiting for him, as well as a chocolate cake from Cold Stone in the freezer & lots of hugs & kisses from his girls. Can't wait to see & touch & smell him tonight. Do you like the way your husband smells? or am I just crazy?

Anyway, he feels like his interview went really well & now we just have to wait to hear back. I don't know if it's all that's happening with Dylan but I've been feeling very strongly that I need to get things done. Hello nesting! I cleaned & organized Sadie's toys yesterday. The fridge is on my list for today & maybe my tupperware cupboard.

AND....last night I pieced the top for the baby's quilt. It is gorgeous!!!! The fabrics have been cut but sitting around here for quite a while. I kept looking at them, thinking they were getting stale. I wasn't too excited about my choices anymore, BUT once the top starting coming together, I kept falling more & more in love with it. It's going to be on hold now while I wait for a backing fabric that I just ordered through the mail. I'm not sure if I should share a photo of it now or wait until it's all know, in ALL it's glory.

Just completing that quilt top last night has got me all excited to complete things today too.....just gotta wait for my underwear to dry so I can get dressed & go to the grocery store. Hope you have a great Saturday!


Heather said...

Where the heck have I been? I didn't realize Dylan was gone. I need to call and talk to you for real instead of just reading about you:)

Chanel said...

Yeah I even like the smell of his "armpit" when Im laying on his chest and can smell his deoderant, mmmm.

Amber said...

I didn't know Dylan was gone either. I hope it all went good.

Sadie looks just like you. She will be such a BIG help to you I'm sure when the baby gets here. And I can't wait to see the quilt.

cbhoff said...

Even though we desprately want you guys here we are really excited for you and hope everything goes well with the interview. Maybe we will just have to come visit you.

Oh, about the hubby smell thing. I totally love the way Brandt smells.

Save some cake for me!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...