Monday, March 26, 2007

If you Feel Discouraged....

That there's a lack of color here
Please don't worry lover
It's really bursting at the seams
Absorbing everything
The spectrum's A to Z

-Death Cab For Cutie

Have you noticed a little lack of color around here? I have. My photo taking has really come to a hault. I'm going to focus on it this week though. Sounded like a good idea to me since I'm not getting anything else creative done.

Today I have very little patience & Sadie of course is extremely whiny & emotional. Nothing a little cookie dough couldn't fix though. Hoping for a smoother afternoon.



And, what my belly looked like after Sadie had her way with it the other night. A little row of stickers.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cookie dough can turn any bad day into a good one! Love Sadie's sticker art. You're belly is cute too.

Chanel said...

that is the sweetest! sadie is radical! I have been wanting to make cookie dough too, but no brown sugar, dang it!

so how was Dylan's first day??????

Dylan said...

Okay, so I thought I was doing okay until I finally got internet access and saw you guys' pictures. I am sitting here, getting ready to finish up an overwhelming (but cool) first day and am barely keeping it together. I love you guys. Talk to you soon.

Amber said...

Those stickers are so sweet. Sadie is going to be you big helper!
I hope you have a better afternoon.

Holly said...

Candace,
Im sorry you are alone right now. It must be hard! Especially in the home stretch of your pregnancy. Hang in there. You are in my prayers.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...