Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm Ready for a Nap

Well, things week was abandoned because of a very spontaneous trip to Las Vegas to visit with family over the weekend. We realized that Dylan wasn't scheduled to work at the GAP for about 5 days in a row, so we hopped on the opportunity & headed down to Vegas. My mom didn't even mind that I had to do my laundry when we got there....Did I mention, very spur of the moment trip! It was perfect timing. Any later in my pregnancy & with a newborn on the way there probably wouldn't have been any travel for a while.

It was a perfect trip. The weather was great. We got to spend a good amount of time with everybody & I even got to see Michelle & Chanel. Sadie had a blast with so much room to run around & with so many people to interact with. So, we're now back home with a million things to tend to around here, but I'm too dang tired.

Oh! I took a total of 3 photos on this trip. How lame am I? Or rather, how lazy!!!


Chanel said...

LOVE your spontanaity!!! Especially since it benefitted ME! Hugging you and being there to congratulate Dylan in person was soooo wonderful! Seriously you're such a perfect pregnant girl, so cute! ALWAYS great to talk with you! Now go rest, you neeed to store it up!

Amber said...

Glad you made it safe home! It was so good to see you guys--even though I only got to visit for a little bit! And Sadie is growing so fast!

Ipuna said...

I saw your hubby at church with his Mom, but I didn't see you or Sadie. I had a sinus headache (that time of year), so I went home and took a nap. I didn't get a chance to say "hello" to him. Sorry. I am glad you guys had a nice trip.

ashley said...

how fun to go on a little unplanned trip! and your so right about perfect timing with the baby! glad you guys had fun and i hope that you get a good nap in today!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...