Monday, April 16, 2007

Baby Albums From My Sistas

I got a fun, fun package in the mail Saturday from my sisters, Heather & Amber. Each of them made me an album for the new baby. They are both so adorable & pretty, I just have to share some photos.

Amber's is so pretty & the colors are to die for. I love the of my favorite colors right now. I have never had a problem with "blue" for my little girls. In fact, my crib bedding is blue. Also love the papers she chose & the big floral is my favorite.

Heather's is just so adorable with lots of pretty, pretty color, texture & even a little birdie.

Thanks so much girls. I'm really excited to fill these in & it makes me even more excited for this baby to come!


Michelle said...

Both the books are soo cute. Your sisters are so talented.

Ipuna said...

Wow! It seems that your sisters are as talented as you are!

Chanel said...

Soooo nice! Glad you can embrace blue, Im so stuck in pink, but i loves it!

Did Ashley's blog make you so excited????

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...