Friday, April 20, 2007

Checking In

My due date has arrived.....the baby has not.

Things are going well around our home. We are cleaning & packing & eating drumstick ice cream cones.

The weather has been cold & I have not been walking as much as I would have liked to. We are planning on going for a long walk when Sadie wakes up from her nap.

I am getting a little anxious & nervous today.....just waiting for this little one to arrive.

Thinking about little scrawny legs sticking out from the tiniest diapers...soft baby head & cheeks to kiss & smell. That pretty pink skin that will later turn white as can be. And the little sounds that come out while moving around or sleeping peacefully.

We are ready. Whenever you are baby girl.

I am thinking Sunday would be a good day. Dylan is betting on Wednesday.

Didn't want to leave all of you lovely friends of mine hanging. We are doing well.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sure this baby coming is all you can think about right now. It's so exciting! Can you believe you're finally get to meet her soon?

Chanel said...

i was gonna call you!!! thanks for the update. COMEONBABYGIRL!!!

Jen Rose said...

I can't believe it's already time girl! I'm so excited for you guys! And, by the way....Sadie is so stinkin cute!

ashley said...

hurry up and get here little one! i can't wait! i hope when it come that all goes well! best of luck i will be thining of you!

ashley said...

just saw your husbands blog- thanks to chanel telling me she made her arrival- and she is beautiful! great job, i am so happy for you and the fam! can't wait to see more pics and hear about everything!

Lauren said...

Wow!I can't believe that I am going to have another girl cousin,who lives farther than Idaho,that is not visiting me.Bad news is,she finally comes and,I can't see her.Please send pictures,it's better to have a picture than to not see her at all!


P.S. It's good to see her in person so,please visit as soon as you can.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...