Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

Thankful to have had good spring weather this year for Easter (not like last year). Sorry to all my buds who had a snowy Easter. Not cool.


The best photo I could get of Sadie in her Easter dress. She was VERY excited to have these bows in her hair. It's the first time we've ever done it. I guess I thought she'd pull them out. Not at all. She sat in front of the mirror admiring herself for a little while.

And her biting right into her chocolate "dinosaur". Really a bunny, but she kept calling it a dinosaur. I had to stop her after the ears & head & take it away. She wanted to "just eat it all". Um, no.

7 comments:

Amber said...

She looks darling in that dress. And I'm glad you are having some nice flip flop weather!!

Heather said...

Her dress is so cute and those ribboned pigtails...I love them. Like your conversions and the egg shots are nice.

ashley said...

cute dress! i didn't even get a pic of velz! and i am glad it was warm for you!!!
does dylan come home this week????

Chanel said...

Oh my goodness, she is an absolute doll! The bows and dress are soooo sweet and cute! I love her basket!!!
Come on Candace, she "just wanted to eat it all", thats great! Thats me!

kelly m said...

i LOVE that 2nd pic! so springy and yummy.

Michelle said...

Your eggs are so bright. Sadie's dress is so cute. It looks like you had your egg hunt in a forest. fun.

Lauren said...

Did you guys have a good easter?I love Sadie's dress.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...