Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hmm...What to Call This One

Feeling a little emotional & weighed down. Excited for Dylan to come home on Saturday. Trying to have patience with Sadie but I find myself yelling A LOT. Why is it so much harder to deal with a little one when you're 9 months pregnant? Okay, that was a dumb question.

Anyway, trying to be happy today & start the day off right. Here are a few of my happy things lately:

This quilt from Urban Outfitters. Saw this while looking around for bedding for Sadie. I know, who shops for children's bedding at Urban? Way out of my price range anyway, but cool to look at.

Blueprint & Body&Soul magazines. Thank you credit card miles. Now I'm all informed on how to live a stylish & whole life.

A curb side recycling program at our new home in Lakewood, Ohio. Also a YMCA nearby which hopefully has affordable fitness memberships. Also, thoughts of going to the zoo & outdoor concerts with my little family this summer.

Project Runway. Been watching seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. I just love Heidi Klum.

And, today at the grocery store I shall pick up a grapefruit since I've been craving one for the past 3 days. Why do they put a cherry in the middle at restaurants? Does anyone else find that funny?


Nan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

It's probably so fun to explore on the internet where you are going to live and find all the cool stuff around. Such an adventure!

I remember Avry constantly stressing me out at the end of my pregnancy. Only a little longer, right?

ashley said...

oh that bedding is so cool! i totally look for things for my kids room at urban, so much cool stuff there! i bet you could make something like that.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...