Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Really Not Sure....


if this baby is going to have enough clothes for the first three months of her life. Just kidding! Been doing laundry. Getting all the baby clothes ready. Now where to put them? And, I'm still missing a box of newborn clothes. There's even more out there somewhere.

Sadie has been fascinated with these river rocks the past few days. Filing all her toy dishes with them.

These pictures are for you Dylan:



I told her to smile for me just as soon as she woke up.

4 comments:

cbhoff said...

Her hair is so long and wavy! It's beautiful!

ashley said...

first- love the thank you cards that you made- so cute!

i have started doing laundry too and i can't believe how much clothes the little munchkins have, what if we had as many articles of clothing as they did? amazing.

Dylan said...

Dude, I love those pictures. She is so big! Has she gotten bigger since I've been gone? Because she looks a lot older. Have I mentioned that I miss you guys? Because I do.

The Fellers said...

I love that you baby is going to have that many clothes. Scoty had SO many clothes his first 3 months, he barely got to wear them before he grew out of them! love it!!! Also, love the pics of Sadie, she is so cute!!! I want my hair like that!!! hehe

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...