Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's Good to Be...


Together again as a family. It's nice to capture sweet moments like these, no matter how blurry my photo turns out. We are loving having Dylan's cute face back around.


Outside! Sadie riding her bike at the park....back & forth a million times & just loving it.

I was really upset after my appointment with the doctor on Monday. He couldn't even reach my cervix to tell me anything. Which to me means NOTHING is happening. I have been feeling really positive that the birth of this baby will turn out the way I want it to.....that being a successful VBAC. Started to really worry that she'll go a week overdue & I'll be back in the operating room for a c-section. I really want to sit up after this one & be able to nurse that way. I really want to be able to eat food & not be on a liquid diet of broth, jello & fruit juice for each meal for 3 days. I really want to be able to recover quicker & be able to move around easier & be able to take care of my 2 children. SO....after crying to my most wonderful, positive, encouraging mother (really there is nobody out there like my mom), I have come to believe her words of "things can happen really fast". Also taking her advice to walk as much as possible & try to get this baby to drop. Did a lot of walking yesterday...slept wonderfully last night & feeling a lot of braxton hicks contractions this morning. Let's just hope there actually doing something.

And in my feeling so very sorry for myself, I feel horrible after hearing the news of Virginia Tech & after reading this. Life can be so hard sometimes. My problems are really not bad. And, again I'm remembering that Heavenly Father loves us....and we need not fear.

10 comments:

cbhoff said...

Oh Candace, good luck with everything. I have been thinking about you a lot lately wondering if you've had the baby. I wish you the best and hope everything works out to your desires. We'll definatley pray for you and the baby. Tell Sadie we said hi. GOOD LUCK!!!

Amber said...

I was going to call you yesterday but mom said you guys were going to the zoo. I hope all that walking has helped! Everything is going to be fine!

Chanel said...

Your mom is so smart! Walk girly walk! You've probbaly heard this a million times from me, but I started a new journal March 28, 2003 in which I was lamenting that I would probaly (I just felt it) have a C-section with Julia, she would never come on her own, and hello at 2am the next day my water broke- absolutely no warning. My Dr left for Hawaii that day too though, so life being the way it is, that probably is what helped the most. Tell your Dr to take a vacation.
I have heard many a testimonials on walking, oh yeah and sex, give that a whirl!
Praying and thinking and loving you!!!!

Michelle said...

I hope for the best for you Candace! I think you should take Chanel's advice. A few people I know went into labor after doing it. I know you're probably really loving these comments but I think it really helps.

Dylan said...

Uh, ladies... I've been gone for three weeks... hello.

Chanel said...

Yeah Dylan you gots lots of time to make up for...we get it..geesh!

The Fellers said...

if it makes you feel any better, a week before Scoty was born, they couldnt feel my cervix either. And the day before he was born, the doctor was "certain" that I would go another couple of weeks, so things CAN move fast, your mom is right. But the advice that I always got, that I never wanted to hear, but it makes sense, is that, She will come when she is ready, you dont want her to come any earlier. Good luck though, we look forward to hearing news, and Yay for Dylan being back, that is great!!!

Heather said...

Don't worry! It will all work out. She'll get here one way or another....but she'll get here and you'll deal with it when it comes. No sense in worrying cause you have no control over it.

That wasn't meant to sound rude! I love you and am thinking of you often. You will do great when the time comes...hopefully sooner than later:)

Ipuna said...

What a cute picture.

Patti said...

Your friends amuse me (in a good way).

Hope it all goes your way. I'm thinking good thoughts.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...