Monday, April 02, 2007

Thank You Kindly

I was totally ready to buy a set of thank you cards a couple weeks ago, but Dylan talked me into making my own. So, I finally got around to it. Sorry to all of you that have been deserving of a thank you card from me but have not received one yet. They're on the way now. And sorry to spoil the surprise of what these absolutely darling handmade thank yous will look like when you open the envelope, but....


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. Yes that's five loves in all caps. Anyway, I mass produced. Not sure what got into me, but I put a couple extra sets of these up in the shop today.

Hope you have a lovely day. Hope there is something as simple as a thank you card making you happy today.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cards are so cute! Where did you get that cute stamp? I thought maybe Dylan had made those. Yes?

Chanel said...

cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!

Candace said...

The stamp is from a set I got from Stampin' Up.

Amber said...

So cute!

Michelle said...

Very cute! I'm glad your Etsy shop is doing well. I think you should make some more of those cute burp cloths too but no pressure... I know you have lots going on.

RachelDenbow said...

Love the cards, the burp cloths and the aprons in the etsy shop. Your belly is so precious! I just saw a newborn tonight and I almost want another one right now! I hope you have some restful days before baby comes.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...