Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello Humidity

Okay. I am sitting here sweating. Today felt like a super muggy day. The temperature was in the high 80's. I was waiting for the weather forecast on the news tonight so we could find out what the humidity was. Finally we catch a weather report and....

IT'S ONLY 41% HUMIDITY!!!

We are NOT going to survive.

According to my downstairs neighbor...who comes outside shirtless, by the way, all proud of himself that he hasn't had to run his air conditioning yet this season. Oh yeah. He's a 70 year old man. Good ol' Jerry. Anyway, his words were "It's not humid".

I'm afraid to say this may be a harder weather adjustment than moving to Idaho in the winter. I dunno. We'll see. We were pretty cold those first few months in Rexburg.

And just because. A picture of Claire Bear.

4 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Ok humidity. I am SO sorry! But, you have a way cool husband and the cutest 2 kids....a little humidity won't kill you.

Amber said...

Claire Bear & Crew Bear! I love it!!! I'm so sorry about the humidity. I am not sure which is worse!

Patti said...

I do NOT miss the humidity of the various places I've lived. Washington DC was the absolute worst, but Chicago was no picnic. Now you will be able to join the ranks of people who do their best to explain there really IS a difference when it's a dry heat . . .

Chanel said...

ugh! i totally didn't think about humidity! you'll adjust just like Rexburg's cold.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...