Monday, May 28, 2007

So......

I know everybody wants pictures of our new place, but I haven't taken any yet, so until I get around to it, here's one of our neighborhood. This was taken from our front balcony last Saturday. I sat outside with Sadie while she ran & jumped & sang really loud until I realized it was still pretty early on that rainy day & maybe all our neighbors with their windows open wouldn't appreciate that very much.

I love this baby girl so much. I especially love when she has her eyes open & is checking things out. I love her noises & her voice. She's still a pretty good sleeper. She likes to be held but is starting to go much longer playing or sleeping without being held. And although she's still a long, skinny thing, she has the best little squishy, warm cheeks that you know I can't resist.


And those feet. Oh, how we love those big ol' feet. I love that she still pulls her knees & legs in & curls up into a fetal position.

And, the two girls together. We are adjusting. Sadie is a bit difficult right now. Making this adjustment right during the "terrible twos" is pretty rough. But she loves her sister & it's pretty adorable. Now if she'd just stop picking up Claire whenever I leave the room. It's not like I haven't told her a million times that she's not allowed to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that this is my absolute favorite Sadie smile; I adore this picture of the two of them together. The neighborhood looks incredible! I miss you and your family, ...

always,

Chris

The Fellers said...

Oh, your neighborhood is SO cute...I bet your house is adorable! I think both of your girls are just the best! So cute!

Heather said...

That is the cutest neighborhood. So different from Vegas.

You're girls are sweet.

Amber said...

I love that neighborhood too! So cute! And nothing we are used to.

That is so sweet! The girls together.

Chanel said...

cool neighborhood!

glad you're having so much fun lovin that babe!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...