Monday, June 04, 2007

6 Weeks Down

Claire is six weeks old today. It's crazy how fast it's gone. I'm loving this tiny little girl. I actually have noticed her getting a little bigger & it made me sad. I love her skinny little legs & arms & her cute pointy chin. Dylan got some good smiles out of her yesterday & today when she woke up, she was all smiles for me & Sadie.

These photos are from last week. We went to the Lakewood park which is just a couple minute drive from our house.




Sadie's looking out at Lake Erie. Yep, Lake Erie is just a couple miles from our house.


I had to share this one of Claire, becuase it shows her big feet. We think she's going to be a tall girl.


I'm starting to get used to being a mother of two kids. Working on finding balance. I do still feel most days that I'm having trouble keeping up with my own life, but things should get better in the next few months.

2 comments:

Heather said...

THat park looks so cool....with the wood stairs. And how pretty to overlook the lake.

Glad to hear you are adjusting. Claire is still so little.

Amber said...

That park does look cool. And look at Claire. She looks so tiny in that stroller. But not for long!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...