Thursday, June 07, 2007

Check It Out

Simply Recipes A great place for finding new recipes. Her photographs are amazing. Dylan wants me to try the Chipotle Grilled Chicken w/ Avocado Sandwich. I think we shall.

NieNie I've been watching for her "My Vegetarian Life" posts with great excitement each day. Very inspiring. I would love to eat at her house, yum yum.

Scrumdilly-Do A fun little place to find ideas & new things to do with your kids.

shimandsons Always inspiring & oh so fun to look at. I can't get these pom poms out of my head.

4 comments:

cbhoff said...

I think I just found my new ultra favorite recipe site!!! Thanks Candace!

Dylan said...

Dude. Those pom-poms are radness. Also, I am super-excited for the chipotle chicken sandwisches. Yay me!

Heather said...

Thanks for the sites. We tried the chipotle chicken sandwiches last night....YUM!

Chanel said...

loved teh food links! tahnks! sounds liek you guys are doing good! im gonna call ya hopefully today! love my spelling???

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...