Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friday Night...

is now pizza night! Sadie likes to help me knead the dough. Last week I chose the toppings...tomato slices, pineapple & basil. Dylan wasn't too impressed with a pizza covered in fruit. He chose this week....onions, green peppers & prosciutto. We like a saucy, cheesy pizza in this family & the crust made with wheat flour is really quite tasty.


Been enjoying the weather lately. We've had the windows open the last three days. It's been so beautiful. No need for air conditioning at all. This is the trade off for harsher winter weather. Trying not to think about that for now as we just enjoy the long days. The light was just too pretty in the evening too. I took a lot of photos.





I love it when Dylan smiles at his girls like that. Absolutely LOVE it!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Dang! Your pizza looks good! Russell loves making homemade pizza, it's on our grocery list for next week...

Michelle said...

I've always loved pictures of Daddy's with their babies.

Would you share your pizza dough recipe? I making homemade dough once and it was not pretty.

Chanel said...

dylan the ham man, of course he was happier this time around, it had a pork product on it. that picture of him and claire is just precious.

i LOVE making pizza!! I always forget to use whole wheat flour!! Maybe we'll do it tomorrow.

cute picts

The Fellers said...

mmmmmm...that pizza looks GOOD! I love that little pic of Sadie in her underpants...too cute!!

Amber said...

Those pictures are so good. The one of Dylan & Claire is so sweet.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...