Monday, June 11, 2007

Hey Dyl, Could You Please....

take a picture of me w/ Claire? I don't think I have one of us since we came home from the hospital.

At which point Claire begins crying & this is the resulting photo. We never took another one once she stopped crying. I need to be better about this stuff. BUT...this is my life & the photo totally shows it. Check out that blur of my hand in motion.



I did get my hair cut finally, but decided last minute not to cut bangs. I think I'll stick with this hairdresser. She did a great job. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm only one pant size up from my regular, pre-pregnancy size & I'm pretty excited about that. Hooray for nursing! I read that it burns 500-700 calories a day. Woohoo! Now I just need to focus on my diet. Trying to whip that into shape & also find time for some real exercise.

6 comments:

Amber said...

That's a cute shirt! I'm glad you like your hairdresser!

The Fellers said...

i looked at that pic and was going to write, you look great! And then I read the rest, and it was correct, you do look great! And way to go for only being one size up, seriously, that is great! i wish I could have done that with my first, and I agree with the other girl, that is such a cute shirt!!

Michelle said...

You do look great Candace!

Your house looks so nice too. I love the wooden doors and the dark carpet. I would love to have dark carpet.

Chanel said...

Totally cute shirt! I think that is a great real life pict. Now that you're thinking about it, you'll get more, give the camera to sadie she might surprise you! Jules takes the best picts SOMETIMES.
Glad you found a good hair lady. I got bangs while in Illinois, not so sure about them!

Heather said...

Glad it all worked out and you got your hair done. Everyone has already said what I thought...
Cute shirt
LOVE the doors seriously so cool.
Can't wait for more apartment shots. no pressure.

cbhoff said...

I love your shirt! 500-700 calories? Maybe I should start breast feeding!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...