Friday, June 29, 2007

Pizza Dough

Here's how I make my pizza dough:

Mix 1 cup white flour, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. salt & 2-1/4 tsp. yeast in large bowl. Add 3 tbsp. oil & 1 cup very warm water. Beat w/ electric mixer for 3 minutes. Stir in enough flour until dough is soft & leaves the sides of the bowl. I use about 1-1/2 cups of wheat flour. Place on floured surface & knead for 5-8 minutes. I use white flour to knead. Cover loosely w/ plastic wrap & let rest for 30 minutes.

I spread my dough out on a rectangle baking stone & bake at 425 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Add toppings & bake for 8-10 more minutes.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for th recipe. I'm definitely going to try it.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...