Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tiny Girl

Momma has been so worried about you. You are such a little thing. There's not much meat on you. You're just skin & bones. People at church call you "the little baby bird" or "peanut". Yesterday I was worried that I wasn't producing enough milk for you. Today it seems like everything is flowing just fine. I'll take you to the doctor in two more days. I'm pretty sure she'll want me to supplement your diet with formula. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've gotten pretty attached to nursing you. We'll see & we'll figure out what's best for you. I love you.




6 comments:

Dylan said...

Those are some beautiful photos.

Amber said...

She is so tiny but look how alert she is! She is so precious!

The Fellers said...

she is so cute Candace...I can totally see a resemblance (sp) to Sadie! I can understand the feeling of when you have to supplement because they arent gaining weight (if you do)...I had to do that with Scoty, I felt so inadequate as a mother...but then I concluded that I was doing what was right for him....and I felt better...but he still seems to not gain a whole lot...maybe he is just going to be a skinny kid....and maybe the same goes for Claire...she might just be a tiny person...but still super adorable!!

Chanel said...

she is beautiful. i was surprised just how tiny she is, man I bet you're right about needing to suppliment, but that is soooo ok. I am so glad you have fallen so in love with nursing, it is such a special time with your baby, kind of extending the pregnancy in a way. Anyway I think what the fellers said is perfect too, knowing you're doing what is best for the baby will always out weight what we want to do, even if it is kinda sad.

Heather said...

She does look like a pretty, little bird. Is she holding her head up in that first one?
Don't stress about possibly having to supplement. You may be surprised and the doctor says everything is fine. She IS only 2 months....we are just used to big babies in our family!!

cbhoff said...

Awwww!!! She looks so fragile. You must be very care to not have broken her. Those photos really are beautiful. I love the last one. You can really see Sadie in that one. So cute!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...