Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Watermelon for Breakfast


I've had a little luck with picking watermelons this season. And, I've been craving them like crazy. I LOVE summer fruit. When I was a kid I couldn't resist when my Mom would stock the fridge with fruit. Plums, peaches, nectarines, watermelon. I'd make many trips back to the fridge during the day for more fruit & I'd make myself sick.

I remembered all that this morning when Sadie pulled out the watermelon slices for breakfast.

"You wanna bite of my melon, mama?" "It's good melon!"

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh! That is so cute! I love summer fruit, too. It's not as expensive and there is nothing like a good fruit salad.

Chanel said...

you make me want to go get a watermelon! yummmy!!!

i can honestly say i never got sick on fruit! what a healthy kid you were!

Amber said...

I can't ever pick out a good watermelon either & we just had a real juicy one! That makes me smile about Sadie's breakfast.

Dylan said...

"You love the melon?"

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...