Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Where Has the Love Gone?

The love for taking photos, that is.

Is it that my hands are a little more busy these days?

Is it that I forget because my sleep deprived brain isn't functioning fully?

Is it that I haven't liked the quality of my photos in a long time?

Is it that I have no idea what I'm doing?



I love it when I see something that makes me want to grab the camera. Like this glass bottle on my kitchen window this morning. I've noticed it doesn't happen very often these days. Where has that excitement gone?

I'm resolving to carry my camera everywhere I go & be more aware. I need to get back in the groove because in the next couple months I want to start a photo-a-day project so I can fill this little beauty.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Were you able to open those emails I sent you?? There's some good information in there especially about shutter speed.

Nice shot. Give yourself a break. You just had a baby. Sleep is the only thing you should be thinking about!

Chanel said...

it will all coem back to you- as soon as SLEEP comes back to you! Seriously, rest, or takign pictures will be the last thing you worry about!

Anonymous said...

Candace, I continue to love your work; I don't know what you're talking about; you continue to excel as the best digital photographer I personally know. Just keep clicking away; your fans'll let you know when you disappoint. I don't see that happening any time soon.

peace,

Chris

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...