Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh Yeah.....A Little Summer Update

* Got me some new shades. BIG ones. I'm always behind the trend.

* My hair is all starting to fall out. Post-pregnancy stuff.

* Started exercising this week. Had a goal to exercise for 1 hour, 5 days a week for 6 weeks. Made it through Wednesday. Missed yesterday & today.

* Eating lots of fruit in place of sugary treats & chocolate.

* Been doing a little sewing. That's right! It's been fun. Hope to have a shop update sometime soon. No promises. I'm excited to share what I've been working on. Soon.


chanel said...

hot momma!
i always always always want to buy BIG glasses, but then i feel silly! You look great in them! maybe i'll have the guts to do it now!
im impressed getting through wednesday! good job! i only worked out once this week and i don't have a newborn!

whatchya sewin?
im feelign like doing holiday stuff so i have it for the holidays!

Dylan said...

Your sunglasses are hot stuff.

You are hot stuff.

Amber said...

Wow! You have lots of good goals. And I love the "diva goggles" as Brian would call them.

Heather said...

Love the glasses. I misplaced mine that I had forever, and went to Target to buy some new ones. Kade picked them out....they are huge. Not what I am used to. Steve asks if I'm for real when I wear them.

You look cute in yours, I think I'll buy another pair.

raeday said...

I love your new header and the cute picture of you in your new shades on it!

Patti said...

I love big sunglasses. You look great.

Jen Rose said...

Cute new header girl! And, I love the new shades. You always look cute no matter what you're doing or what you're wearing! I am seriously soooo jealous that you can sew. Please share some of that talent.

Brooke said...

You go with your bad self, Candace! I'm so happy for you. The sparkle is back in sparkle power!

P.S. I really need to figure out how to do a cool header...

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...