Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shop Update Complete

Go check it out!

I didn't get as much done as I had anticipated, and in case you haven't noticed...I'm a little excited about the orange fabric.

The idea for the drawstring bags came about because I was trying to find a way to store Sadie's beloved wooden train set. Then I decided we needed a bag to contain all the Little People & one for all the finger puppets as well. I think they are lovely & functional, which is the best combination.

And...the winner of the orange tote bag is....CHANEL!!! Congratulations! I'll get that bag off to you soon. I hope it brightens your day.

Thank you so very much to all the newbies for commenting. It's been so much fun to get a better idea of who is popping by the site...and now I have a whole new list of blogs to check out...uh oh. Thanks for all the lovely comments as well. I hope you continue to enjoy Sparkle Power & let me know if there's anything I can do better. Aimee suggested that I share a few photo tips. I thought that was a great idea & plan on doing that soon.

If you haven't already, check out Kelly's post in support of moms who chose to stay home. It's an awesome post & I feel it's somewhat fitting here. I love that we can connect through blogging & especially support each other in our efforts as mothers.

Have a wonderful day & thanks again for playing. I had fun!


chanel said...

wooohooo!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I can't wait to use it, and brag all about you!!!!! I never win anything, so this is just the coolest!!!! Sadie- my little good luck charm, blow her a kiss for me!

chanel said...

your etsy stuff is AMAZING!! Such pretty colors!! Amazing quality too!!! AND hello! That door your hanging the bag on is RAD!! I love the vintage look of the door! It is perfect for that bag! You should take the girls picture in front of it, great background!

Patti said...

Yay Chanel. I'm going to look at the shop right now.

Dylan said...

I like that word, Chanel: "Vintage."

We should start calling our house"vintage" instead of just plain old "old."

Amber Wolford said...

Hi Candace- I have had so much fun reading your blog. It makes me miss you. Looks and sounds like you are doing well. I am going to be better at commenting. We are getting ready to move in a few weeks so things are a little crazy.

chanel said...

yeah Dylan, I said vintage cause I just got off the phone with your ultra cool wife who knows stuff about style and cool things, i.e.
her shop, and she said vintage when we were talking about things and I love that word and it just popped out. Im cool with old, but thought i'd try and sound cool- like candace- so she'll still be my friend- forever! i'd call your apartment "freakin dope".

Dylan said...

You wouldn't call it "freakin dope" if you saw the tile on our bathroom walls.

Instead you'd call it "kinda weird."

Amber said...

Congratulations Chanel! But I'm sad I wish it was me instead! But you know I will be shopping .

The Harper Family said...

Congratulations Chanel!
Thank you for inviting us blog droppers "out of the closet". What a fun game. And I would love it if you would share photo taking tips for all of us. I have a friend photographer that I love to use but I can only afford so much and I would love to have better every day photos of my family and our day to day. I absolutely love your pics.

Michelle said...

Cute stuff in your shop Candace! I wish I could just think of something to sew and actually do it. I'm thinking of making a quilt for the new baby. We'll see if I can get past the thinking stage.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...