Friday, August 24, 2007

Another One

For this one I was tagged by Dylan, Amber & Keri

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. bankruptcy court w/ Linda Hair
2. Bankruptcy Trustee Administrative Assistant

3. Melaleuca call center

4. a mom

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Bandits
2. Nacho Libre

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (original one)
4. Harry & the Hendersons (I don't know. I can't think of anything)

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lost
30 Rock
3. the Office
4. Veronica Mars

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Cleveland, OH

4 Places I’ve Been:
1. Washington D.C.
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Austin, TX

4 Favorite Foods:
1. fruit
2. bread
3. desserts
4. my mom's lasagna

4 Least Favorite Foods:
1. gorganzola cheese
2. seafood
3. real Chinese food....panda express, I'm okay with that.
4. tofu

4 Favorite or Most Frequented Websites:
1. blogs....tons of them.
2. flickr
3. etsy


Jenny + Mark = Love said...

Candace, you like Veronica Mars too? I am still upset that the show has been canceled.

ekreynolds said...

hey there i'm surprised you didn't put that fashion show (the one with the model as the host) as your fav. TV show. we are all about the office it makes me laugh, panda express is awesome:)

severts5 said...

Hi, we don't know each other, but I check out your blog sometimes. And I love it, by the way! Anyways, I saw Veronica Mars as one of your fav. shows and I totally loved it too. So sad that it got cancelled.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...