Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Biggest Battle These Days...

is avoiding the 6:00 pm nap.


She starts falling asleep while she's eating dinner. Not good at all. Sunday I had her stand up & run a few laps around the dining room table with me. Maybe not such a good idea with a sleepy head kid whose run-in with the table a few days prior sent her to the hospital for stitches.

What to do? What to do?

Naps are really out of the question. Strategic car rides....tried it. Just have to push through this I guess. There will be something else to battle before we know it.

5 comments:

chanel said...

oh man, those are the worst. WHY do they constantly have to change their sleeping schedules???? Last sunday Julia knocked her dinner plate on the floor because she fell asleep right into it! These crazy girls! I'll have to run laps with her next time! :)

Keri said...

Funny thing...it's 7pm here, and Sydney's been alseep on the couch for about an hour. She fell asleep leaning on my after her dinner. Just hope she'll go to bed tonight!

Amber said...

That is the worst. Because there is no stopping them. I am sorry.

Caitlin said...

Is 6:00 too early for bedtime? I'm pretty sure my Mom sent me to bed at 6...

Pearlmarie said...

Question... I am a lurker here, and I know you do prints. Would you ever do a custom print? I'm not picky, I just need something to say "but it's all so easy, all you've got to do is try a little tenderness". It can look a lot like the prints you already have. You can email me at pearlmarie@gmail.com if interested? thanks...Rebecca

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...