* Last night Sadie was twirling around with puppets on both of her hands making them talk to each other & she ran into the dining room table.
* We got to the ER at about 7:00 p.m. She was wearing a black leotard/tutu number. She had no shoes on because Dylan was carrying her & her Little Mermaid underwear kept showing out the bottom.
* She was really scared to go because I had freaked her out a few weeks before, telling her how awful the hospital was & how she'd have to go stay the night there if she ran away from me in the parking lot & a car didn't see her & hit her.
* When she got her hospital bracelet, she commented on how we had made bracelets earlier that day.
* When we FINALLY got to a bed, I laid down with her to keep her from touching her eye & getting the numbing gel in it. We talked about her upcoming birthday. She decided that she wants a white cake w/ pink frosting, pink candles & pink sprinkles.
* They wrapped her up tight in a blanket. The nurse held her head still & I sat by her rubbing her belly & talking her through while the doctor put in one stitch. She cried the whole time.
* When it was over, I unwrapped her, took her in my arms, hugged her, rubbed her hair & kissed her forehead. She grabbed my face w/ both hands, gave me a big kiss on the lips & said, "I love you mama." She did the same to Dylan.
* She did not want to leave until she was given the popsicle the nurse had promised her.
*We finally got home at 10:30 p.m.