Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Wonder If She'll Always Be Like This...


We walk into the reception area of the pediatrician's office. The waiting room is hopping with kids. After waiting for the two moms in front of me to check in at the front desk, I step up & tell the lady at the desk, "Claire Todd for Dr. so & so." "Oh!" she says. "Jennifer has been waiting for you."

Jennifer is the girls' nurse & she wasn't waiting for us because we were late. She was waiting for us because she loves Sadie. It's like this everywhere. Sadie is the most popular person in our family at church. The other kids in nursery have all tagged her as their best friend. The girls in my activity days group tell her they love her. The young men & young women always talk to her in the hall & they want her to remember their names. Everybody asks how she's doing & where her glasses are, or that she looks great in them, if she happens to be wearing them. Most adults she talks to are really interested in her. I think because she talks so much & so clearly. Her imagination is just wild & most people enjoy that as well.

I imagine she'll always be like that. A cute, fun girl that people are just drawn to. Somebody that people feel really good being around. She's cool & as Dylan always says..."she's my hero."

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cute & yes I think she will always be like that!
Tanner is the same way. Just wait till Sadie starts school and the other kids will just be drawn to her.

ekreynolds said...

"DONUTS, I love Donuts" that is also how i feel about eating the dough of stuff. Sadie is an awesome girl.

Keri said...

Like mother, like daughter!

The Fellers said...

my guess if yes...she is SOOO cute!

Erin said...

That makes me miss Sadie! And you too, Candace. I think you are like that too.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...