Monday, August 20, 2007

A Little Off

That's how my day has been. Claire cried & needed to be held all day long. Gas? Teething? I'm not sure. But a little Tylenol seemed to help her out. I will be posting the *I Love* post sometime soon.

Thanks so much for all your support on the last post. It is good to know that we all go through these things. I plan on taking Heather's advice & taking some time for myself...out of the house. I just don't think it will happen until next week. And, I need to remember to take care of myself as well as the rest of the crew. I hope all you moms do the same.

Oh hey....check it out! This is my washing machine. It's old.

3 comments:

The Fellers said...

i love it! I promise my dad has the same washer...he is and old bachelor, what can you expect? I love it!

chanel said...

poor little pumpkin! Gotta love the tylenol!!!

Awesome Washer! Everything in that place is AWESOME- especially the people. :)

ashley said...

that is the coolest washer ever!

and it makes me feel better when i hear that your little one wants to be held all the time sometimes (of that makes sense). i am sick of being around people with perfect babies!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...