Friday, August 03, 2007

Sour

* This heat/humidity is making me super grumpy.

* I've wanted to yell swear words at my kids all day. I haven't though, just in my mind.

* I do not want to make dinner tonight, so I didn't pull chicken out of the freezer. Now what are we going to eat?

* I have things to post here on the blog, but no pictures to go with them. Can't make a fourth post in a row w/ no photos.

* Everyday can't be a joyful one. I was starting to get sad that summer is coming to an end. This heat is supposed to stick around for a few more weeks....NOW I'm ready for fall.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

cute blog! hang in there...it'll be winter before you know it!

Heather said...

It will be winter and your gonna freeze your little, skinny tush off!

I feel your pain sista....oh how I LOVE fall. It is the best season.

Patti said...

I needed that . . .

Amber said...

I love the fall too.
But Candace I can't imagine the humidity there. We are getting that right now & I hate it but I know it is nothing compared to there! Hang in there.

The Harper Family said...

LOL! I have these days more often than I care to admit. Thanks for posting!

Keri said...

Seems like we were both having that kind of a day! Or week, in my case! Oh, things are bound to get better!!

Caitlin said...

The swearing part made me laugh.

ekreynolds said...

candace you make me laugh. we all have days like that and if people say they don't .. their liers!:) fall is really nice but then winter comes and stays for so long.. stinken winter.

Erin said...

I'm grumpy too, for no reason. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...