Thursday, August 23, 2007


Here's my response to Heather's tag:

1. What is one of your fears?

I'm afraid of ghosts & sasquatchs. Also, I'm afraid of anything bad happening to my kids or my husband.

2. Which parent are you most like? What attributes do you share?

Mom - my domesticity & the way I mother my children. Dad - my fear of all things medical. my shyness. Both - creativity, practicality, being a little reserved.

3. Share a favorite childhood memory.

camping! Also, i have this memory of playing baseball at the park as a family for a family home evening. I remember being SO happy. Really, anytime we were all together with both mom & dad.

4. You must leave your home to never will only be able to bring 5 possessions (family is coming with you) what do you take?

camera, clothes, scriptures, scrapbooks, blanket

5. What drives you crazy?

people clipping their nails in public, people who fall asleep in the temple, sadie taking FOREVER to do anything when I'm in a hurry.


Patti said...

I'm with you on the nail thing.

Amber said...

I love all my memories too of doing things as a family! And I hate when people trim their nails in public too. It is so rude.

ekreynolds said...

i wouldn't tag you as shy, i think you're quite out going.

Candace said...

Amanda - it's something I've really had to work on. I think I do pretty well with it these days.

Chanel said...

oh man, sleeping in temple bugs, but not as bad as the people that bring the LOUDEST wrapped candies and then eat them like they are sucking for dear life! UGH!!!

These were cute to read

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...