Friday, August 31, 2007

Thrifting is Fun

I have really been having a good time with my new found hobby. I try to go every Monday to the Unique Thrift Store when everything is 50% off. It's a hunt to find cool things & I find it very exciting. Here are a few of my purchases from last week:

This darling, darling 1975 vintage little girls dress pattern. Too cute. The envelope illustration is so wonderful.


Also found this barkcloth. Dylan likes it & is making me keep some, but I also listed a yard of it in my shop.


It's pretty thrilling to find something cool for a really good price. Also cool to be able to resell it & get paid for hunting it down!

We have been busy, busy, busy around here getting ready for the party tomorrow!!! I'll have photos to share afterward. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are some cool finds! Hope Sadie has a fun time at her party. Wish we could be there.

QueenCherine said...

I bet there are some cool thrift shops. Thats awesome....Cute stuff! I am always checkin out your stuff now!!!!

Jen Rose said...

I love thrift store shopping! Last time I went, I found some Fiesta dishes and I was so happy! I hope Sadie has a great party!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...