Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Avocado Corn Salsa

1 avocado, peeled, seeded & finely diced
1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
2 medium tomatoes, seeded & finely diced
2 - 3 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 - 1 tsp. minced jalapeno pepper
1/2 tsp. salt

In a medium bowl, gently combine all ingredients. Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve.

This was really yummy & fresh tasting. We ate it with tortilla chips. I had to snap a picture real quick before it was all gone. If I made it again I would probably add some red onion or scallions for a little added kick, but still very tasty.


Amber said...

That looks yummy!

QueenCherine said...

That looks good even pregnant because you know me I am not one for eaten lately. I can't even stand the Food Network. But Again I must admit that looks tasty!

chanel said...

looks sooo great! im gonna try it for sure! yum!! good idea about the onion.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...