Janae asked me to share which blogs I read, but I read a ton. So I'm going to break it up a little bit here. These are some good sites for ideas for kids crafts & activities.
* Kiddley. They're no longer posting on this site, but it's still a great resource to look through the archives. Lots of holiday stuff over there in the December posts from last year.
* Scrumdilly-do. This one tends to have a lot of crafts involving paper & paint or crayons.
* Wondertime Magazine. Their create & play section has lots of fun printable games & cutting pages for kids to practice with those scissors.
* Kids Craft Weekly. You can sign up for this free newsletter that offers craft ideas based around a theme. I'm planning on doing one of the crafts from the latest newsletter sometime soon.
* DIY Kids. This one may be a little more geared for older children, but still some awesome ideas.
And I forgot to mention that we signed up for Target's book club a while back & they sent us a really cool backpack. For free! Jamie does a good job of covering it here.