Saturday, September 29, 2007

Going To The Post Office

Heading to the post office today to send out some stuff I sold this week on ebay & a few things from my etsy shop. I love looking at these things all packaged up & ready to go, because it means more money for bills this month. Just wondering how I'm going to get it all into the post office. I think I'll be making a few trips.



Another cool thing....I won a giveaway from Ali Edwards. Seriously crazy odds. She had over 1,300 comments in about half a days time & gave away 9 prizes. Looks like I may be needing to get back into the scrapbooking groove. I guess things are going my way!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Go Candace! That's awesome.

Keri said...

Good for you! So glad to see you doing well with everything. Hope you have a great Saturday. We had plans of doing some service outside, but it's raining here, so I don't know if we'll make it out or not...

Amber said...

Yeah for you! Lucky girl!

ashley said...

congrats! can't believe you won! i love shipping stuff at the post office, i think i just like to think of how excited the people recieving them will be when they end up on their door step!

Laurie said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...