Friday, September 21, 2007

Great Tip Award

So Laurie over at Create Your Own Experience has awarded me with the Great Tip Award. Isn't that so cool! Thanks Laurie. As per the rules of the award, I am to pass the Great Tip Award on to three other people. And the award goes to....



1. Ashley for her super cute redo of a tote bag printed w/ a school logo on it.

2. Molly for her compiled list of tips on saving money on grocery shopping. What an incredible resource!

3. Heather at Apples On A Stick for her cute cookie cutter potato stamps. What a fun arts & crafts activity for any little kid.


Now it's your turn to award 3 people for the 'Great Tip Award'. The participation rules are simple:

1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 3 blogs that also have great tips.
2. Link this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Great Tip Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Optional: Submit the tip(s) to be featured on TipJunkie.com.

Please remember to tag blogs with real merits. The goal is to spotlight inspiring ideas that make life easier, fun, and/or more beautiful

7 comments:

applesonastick.com said...

Aw! Thanks! You made me smile today.

Janae said...

Your blog is seriously the most wonderful ever. I get SO many ideas from you. What other blogs do you recommend as your favorites with good advice, ideas, crafts, and activities? I'm sure there's tons, but a few of your favorites would be great.

QueenCherine said...

I love your blogs..P.S the apron pic is up!!!

Michelle said...

I enjoyed reading this. I read over the grocery ideas... what do you think about cooking 5 lbs of ground beef at once, freezing it and using it as you need it? Does it change the taste a lot?

Candace said...

I don't know Michelle. I've never done that. I have bought my ground beef 5 lbs. at a time & then divided it up into 1 lbs. ziploc bags & frozen it that way. But I always defrost it & cook it for each meal.

We don't use ground beef nearly as much as we used to, but I do the same freezing thing when fresh chicken is on sale.

ashley said...

i am so honored!!! i will post for this soon, promise!

claire look so so so good! chubbin up quite nicley! she is a cutie!

Erica said...

You totally deserve this award! you're blog gives me a lot of inspiration and I enjoy looking at it. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...